BASED IN BRISBANE – SERVICING THE GLOBE
Backed by over 50 years combined mining experience, Mining Skills Australia with a team of experienced coaching and mentoring professionals is an expert supplier of training through competency-based and proficiency-based programs combined paving the way to further expand our range of services through eLearning capabilities, via our eLearning management system -Moodle- for remote locations or a blended learning approach, including customise training packages for your business needs across the mining industry nationally & globally.
Operators, New to Industry Trainees, Train the trainer
- Machine Application & Operator Training Specialist.
- Operating Techniques Standardisation across all load and haul fleet units.
Supervision Proficiency and Understanding Training Programmes
- Apply, monitor systems, methods, pit planning of surface mining.
- Understanding & Conducting Load/Haul Mobile Plant operations at an efficiency level of requirement.
Mines Rescue Certified Training and Auditing Services
- Proactive Emergency Management integrated response and preparedness model.
- Assessing your Company/site risk profile to tailor specific training program instilling confidence in your ERT teams.
- Review principal hazard management, crisis management, emergency/rescue plans, aiding setup and management of high-risk, or highly hazardous jobs. Level 2, 3, 4 Emergency Response Audits
- Ensuring Supervisors and Managers understand what is expected of them for mine site compliance, and that they understand that the obligations, roles and responsibilities to ensure worksite compliance -planning daily work- navigating and interpreting specific Acts, legislation, regulations, Codes of practice