BASED IN BRISBANE – SERVICING THE GLOBE
Backed by over 50 years combined mining experience, Mining Skills Australia with a team of experienced coaching and mentoring professionals is an expert supplier of training through competency-based and proficiency-based programs combined paving the way to further expand our range of services through eLearning capabilities, via our eLearning management system -Moodle- for remote locations or a blended learning approach, including customise training packages for your business needs across the mining industry nationally & globally.
Operators, New to Industry Trainees, Train the trainer
- Machine Application & Operator Training Specialist.
- Operating Techniques Standardisation across all load and haul fleet units.
Supervision Proficiency and Understanding Training Programmes
- Apply, monitor systems, methods, pit planning of surface mining.
- Understanding & Conducting Load/Haul Mobile Plant operations at an efficiency level of requirement.
Mines Rescue Certified Training and Auditing Services
- Proactive Emergency Management integrated response and preparedness model.
- Assessing your Company/site risk profile to tailor specific training program instilling confidence in your ERT teams.
- Review principal hazard management, crisis management, emergency/rescue plans, aiding setup and management of high-risk, or highly hazardous jobs. Level 2, 3, 4 Emergency Response Audits
- Ensuring Supervisors and Managers understand what is expected of them for mine site compliance, and that they understand that the obligations, roles and responsibilities to ensure worksite compliance -planning daily work- navigating and interpreting specific Acts, legislation, regulations, Codes of practice
“Safety and customer focus are strong values at Hitachi and we see similar values in Mining Skills Australia. Whether it’s the supply of a large excavator or electric-drive trucks, Hitachi knows they can rely on the Mining Skills Australia team to deliver great training, in a well-developed format, that fulfils for the customer. Hitachi realises our brand reputation is related to the Operator experience and we strongly believe that establishing a supportive environment from the start of any new project gives peace of mind to all involved. Mining Skills Australia are a pivotal part of the customer-focused plan we develop for each new machine project.
Hitachi and Mining Skills Australia have been working together for over 6 years now and we look forward to continuing to work together for the foreseeable future.”